What's New in UFT 14.00? Introduces you to the new features in UFT 14. Know more about the new license editions, localization, TFS CI system support.
What's New in UFT 14.00? Introduces you to the new features in UFT 14. Know more about the new license editions, localization, TFS CI system supportHP has released the latest version UFT. Surprisingly they skipped version 13 altogether and updated from 12.54 to 14.00. It seems tech giants are also superstitious.
Keeping away the fun part, lets have a look at what is new in UFT 14.00.
UFT has introduced 3 license versions namely UFT Ultimate, UFT Enterprise, and UFT Pro (LeanFT), each providing a different subset of UFT functionality.
UFT License Editions
|UFT Ultimate||UFT Enterprise||UFT Pro (LeanFT)|
|UFT Pro (LeanFT)|
- If you previously had a UFT license, it's now called UFT Enterprise.
- If you previously had a LeanFT license, it's now called UFT Pro (LeanFT)
UFT integration with Microsoft TFS CI systemsWith UFT TFS Extension you can run UFT tests as part of your Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) CI process. Visit UTF TFS Extension wiki for more details.
Redesigned Record and Run SettingsRedesigned Record and Run Settings dialog boxes enhance and ease user experience.
|Redesigned Record and Run Settings|
Test Combinations Generator for GUI testsWhile working with GUI test, you can make use of Test Combinations Generator.
With this tool, you can:
- Generate set of parameters for Global Data Table
- Generate composite parameters made from multiple parameter values.
- Exclude parameters from generated configuration.
|Test Combinations Generator for GUI tests|
Mobile EnhancementsUFT now supports sensor simulation operations on Mobile devices.
New technology and framework support
- The latest versions of Firefox and Chrome.
- Windows Server 2016
- Autopass License Server 9.3
- EXT-JS 6.0
- SiebelOpenUI 16
- Safari 10.12 ("Sierra")
- SAPUI5 1.38
- Visual Studio 2015 for the Testing Extensibility SDK
- Solution Manager 7.2
- Delphi Berlin 10.1
- SAP Hybris
|UI Automation||Better support for native object methods, including using descriptive programming for these objects and the UIAutomation Utility object.|
|Oracle||New Oracle objects for OracleForms 12c support: OracleCalendar and OraclePickList|
- API testing support for the MQTT protocol
- New Sniper mode - quickly learn all the objects in a given area of your applications.
- UFT installation is now available in: English, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian, French, and German
- The UFT JRE tool is no longer available after installation. This tool was used to work with Java 5, which is no longer supported by UFT.
- The Extensibility Accelerator has been removed from the UFT setup.